GST : 18 % EXTRA.
|Model Name/Number||NS CG 20|
|Capacity||Up to 20 Kg per Hour|
|Usage/Application||Peanut, Sesame, Mustard, Almond, Coconut, Sunflower|
- – Operators must understand the technique and performance of oil press machine, so that can operate independently.
- – Prohibited metal or other hard objects into the pressing chamber. Do not use the metal bar into feed inlet.
- – When pressing screw shaft jammed, not troubleshooting, prohibit forced to start, to avoid damage to parts and other accidents.
- – The oil cake should cool to below 40 deg. So that can be stacked and packaged to prevent spontaneous combustion.
- – Prohibit use high-power motors to drive the oil press.
- – While the machine is working, the operator shall not leave.
- – Press the reverse button to make the machine swivel back for 30 seconds so that the pressing frame and rod can be easily separated.
- – Do remember to put on glove to disassemble the pressing frame when the extraction is just finished. Or let the machine cool down for a while and then disassemble.
- – Take out the pressing screw and chamber.
COMMON PROBLEM AND SOLUTION
- – If any foreign body enter the pressing chamber.
Stop the machine and press reversion button, when foreign body out of machine the cleaning the chamber and screw, continue pressing.
- – Screw can not take out from chamber.
Put it the machine and let the machine idle away 5 minutes.
- – Power off above 30 minutes.
Stop add material, turn off power and plug. Clear the hopper. When power on, continue pressing after heating about 20 minutes. If the oil press machine still cannot working normally, the please get out the chamber and screw. After clear them, start to press again.
- Item Code: NS-CG-20
- Production Capacity: Up to 20 Kg per hour
- Delivery Time: 1
- Packaging Details: WOODEN BOX