|Motor Power||180 W|
GST : 18 % EXTRA,
Automatic Noodle maker, which is innovated after immense researches from multi-aspects by EPS, aims to be your personal exclusive nutritionist at noodle recipes. It can imitate to knead dough just like our human hands do in 360 degrees and the quality of noodles is just as good as the handmade one. The serial procedure of mixing the flour, kneading the dough and drying noodles during extrusion ensures the best taste of it.
- Division board
- Mixing chamber lid
- 2 in 1 Mixing chamber
- Mixing paddle(or axle)
- Control panel
- Main unit
- Extrusion spiral
- Locking Nut
- Shaping disc
- Telescopic tray
Care and Maintenance:
- Ensure to cut off the power before cleaning.
- Regular usage keeps the electric motor in good condition.
- Keep it in the dry place when not in use for long.
- Put back the parts to the machine after cleaning and drying to avoid parts from missing.
- Do not wash the main machine with water but to use the wet cloth to mop. Others without the electric parts are washable directly.
All the following circumstances are beyond warranty coverage:
- Issues caused by not following the user manual.
- Damage due to drop or any caused by human mistakes.
- Issues due to unauthorized self-dismantlement or repair.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or any alteration to the product, which is not authorized by EPS.
- Read all instructions.
- No disassembling or alteration allowed except for the technicians;
- Children without supervision or persons with disability should not be allowed.
- And keep the appliance and its power cord out of the reach of children.
- In case of the broken/damaged electricity cord, only the technicians are allowed to fix.
- To avoid the possibility of the fire, electric shock, or any other damage, the voltage beyond AC220V ~ 240V should be prohibited to use.
- To protect against risk of a short circuit or an electric shock, do not operate noodle maker machine in water or other humid environment.
- To better protect the lifetime of the appliances, the continuous working time should be controlled within 30 minutes and start again after 30 minutes of rest.
- Avoid contact with moving parts.
- Do not open the lid or remove shaping disc or move the appliance while operating.
- Operating in infinitely high or low temperature must be prohibited.
- To prevent the risks, do not use the accessories that are not original.
- Put the appliance to a dry and well-ventilated place after use.
- Disconnect the power before moving the appliance(Make sure your hands are dry before operating with the plug.
- Keep the appliance away from hot areas (e.g. Microwave, grills or ovens).
- Do not sterilize it in high degree temperature because it’s made of food materials.
- Make sure to unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- Make sure that the plug is firmly inserted into the power outlet before use.
- And do not use damaged power outlets.
- Do not put the heavy objects on the appliance.
- The appliance is intended for use only indoors.
- The appliance serves noodle-making purpose only.